Yesterday was the wish list, today we have a little more challenging task at hand. Why you ask? Like I mentioned in my previous post, I am a makeup addict(this is a joke, kind of..). So when it comes to new releases I usually like 80% of what is coming out. The other 20% is covered in these posts. 😂 There is one product I was so excited for the reveal of, but once it was revealed I was pretty disappointed. It actually made me kind of sad. Anyways, lets get into it because I know you are waiting to see which products I am talking about!
ABH Dream Glow Kit
😭😭😭 Is all I have to say about this one. I was SO excited for the reveal of this palette. Norvinas sneak peeks looked stunning, but once I saw the actual palette and swatches and GLITTER I knew I wasn’t going to use it. I just don’t like glittery highlighters. A few shades don’t look super glittery but I can’t justify $45 for 2 shades. These would make beautiful eyeshadows, but again I probably could find singles similar to these shades for less.
Becca Cosmetics Be A Light
First off, let me start up by saying that I adore Becca Cosmetics. I have a few of their blushes and I use them on a weekly basis. And moonstone is my baby. But, I am going to be straight up, I do not like anything about this palette. I don’t like the pans, pan set up, pan sizes, ect. I feel like it would have looked a lot better if they had it set up like the regular palettes they release. I love the set up of their Apri Ski palette! Also, they are saying the two big pans are face powders, but one seriously looks like a bronzer for me. So, thats another thing, I don’t want to spend $46 to use 3 out of the 4 powders. I know this has sounded slightly hard, but I’m really not vibing with this palette. 😬
Jouer Essential Jet Set Matte Eyeshadow Palette
I do like these shades, but I know I have all of these shades, probably double, in my eyeshadow palette collection. I would have loved to seen some shimmer, and maybe one or two more unique shades!
Dose Of Color Single Shadows
Yes these shades are stunning, but I don’t think they are worth it for $20. I feel like I could find singles that are less expensive that are similar, or even shades in palettes. I’d rather get a palette for $20 than one single shadow! Even Tarte’s singles are only $14! Just a little to expensive for something I won’t use all the. 🤷
That’s it for this Anti-Haul! The amount of products on my wish list always beats the amount in my anti-hauls 😂 I do want to say that I love all of these brands that I have mentioned! Just because I don’t want to purchase these products doesn’t make them bad! Honestly I’m secretly hoping the Dream palette gets amazing reviews and everyone loves it cause I do like it, just the glitter. 😖 Let me know what new products you guys won’t be grabbing in the comments!
Make sure to ‘like’ and follow for more makeup and beauty goodness! ❤️
Also don’t be shy, comment any posts you’d like to see me do! I’d love to hear from you 😊
Thank you for reading 😄
*All pictures are from TrendMood1’s Instagram and Dose Of Colors Instagram